Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Arrived in Abuja

We arrived in Abuja Nigeria about 2 hours ago and we've been driving around the city in a 2 car convoy. Lots of interesting things to see so far including a minivan with about 30 kids inside. Lisa and Abigail have been making fun of my greasy hair today, but it's ok, cause I get to make fun of Abigail's shoes and Lisa's frizzy hair. We're at the Sheraton right now exchanging money and then we're off to the Canadian Embassy to get our Visa's. Abigail wanted me to mention that she has ginormous welts all over her legs. I think she's just a whiner. :-)

P.S. AK-47's are a lot smaller than I thought.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks for the call last night! I'm so excited you’ve arrived and the adventure has begun! I look forward to all the blogs!
    I also look forward to seeing photos of your greasy hair, Abigail’s Welts and Lisa’s AFRO!

    I love you guys!

    P.S. you get a photo of the AK-47's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys.
    thank you sooo much for the phone calls. It is good to be able to breathe a sigh of relief knowing that you arrived safely. We are proud of both of you. Say hi to Paul and Abigail for us. I look forward to reading about your adventure on the blog. Remember we love you and stay SAFE.
    hugs and kisses
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete