Ndiwo! (That’s the Igbo word for hello) I have a bit of time now, so here’s some photos from our trip so far.
These are the walls that surround our building and every building in Nigeria. Yes those are rusty steel spikes.
We asked for some fruit to have as snacks and this is what they brought us!
This is a soldier ant hole. These ants are bigger than any at home and we’ve been told that they hurt a lot when they bite you.
This is a praying mantis that we saw one night.
They were going to slaughter this chicken in front of us, but Paul asked them not to. So she’s still alive and kicking.
This is a pet Lisa got from one of her students free of charge!
That’s all for now. I’ll try to write another post tomorrow. We miss you all!
OMG. how cool!!!! I love the photos, looks like you're having a great time!
ReplyDeleteI like Lisa's pet! and i also like the story about the chicken. :)
Love you guys!
nice pics! ....the fences sure say go away!
ReplyDeleteGood photos. Looks like fun times.
ReplyDelete