What can I say but....... COOL!! I'll see what I can do to post a few of your photos on our ONEbean webpage - your fundraising page. We love you all and will continue to pray for you (we will also pray that those pesky rodents find a new home).LOL Allan
BAHH HAA LOL!!!! I love it! You've captured everyone so perfectly, it's interesting how we come across on paper.
By the way, did you know that Crayola stopped making the flesh-coloured crayon to discourage kids from differentiating people based on their skin colour? Even Crayola is becoming politically-correct, sheesh!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *tear*
ReplyDeleteYou'd better bring those home, I want to keep ours!!!!
I love that Izzy is sleeping in his photo!
Don't worry, we'll bring them home. :-)
ReplyDeleteHey! Where am i? I'm hurt! lol
ReplyDeleteKennet
Lisa isn't finished drawing everyone yet Kennet, so do not fret. She still has to draw you and Evan and some others.
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing, besides being hurt? :-)
What can I say but....... COOL!! I'll see what I can do to post a few of your photos on our ONEbean webpage - your fundraising page.
ReplyDeleteWe love you all and will continue to pray for you (we will also pray that those pesky rodents find a new home).LOL
Allan
BAHH HAA LOL!!!! I love it! You've captured everyone so perfectly, it's interesting how we come across on paper.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, did you know that Crayola stopped making the flesh-coloured crayon to discourage kids from differentiating people based on their skin colour? Even Crayola is becoming politically-correct, sheesh!
Miss you guys!
I just updated the photo.
ReplyDelete