We found this guy in the window sill of our room when we got home one day, So we caught him and tossed him back out side where he belongs.
Abigail’s cousins spent the day with us one Saturday and we took them to a nearby field to play some soccer… I mean football. :-)
I saw this little guy peering around the corner, so I grabbed the camera.
Lisa and Abigail went and visited another motherless babies home. We’ll be stopping by for another visit before we come home.
This little cutie sat with Lisa and I for a good 1/2 hour and we could not get her to smile, but as soon as we brought the camera out…
Thanks for all of your prayers!
Hey, I'm a friend of Genina's. Just wanted to say hi and I enjoy reading your blog. You should definitely contact your community papers and see if they're interested in a story about your adventures when you return. May be a nice way to spread the word on the work being done in Nigeria. Anyway, keep up the good work and know that even people you don't know are proud of what you're doing! Peace.
ReplyDeleteLori Kittelberg